Hawks Academy Rules
Great Harwood Cricket Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with
Shirley Maher (Club Safeguarding Officer).
As a member of Great Harwood Cricket Club’s Hawks Academy, you are expected to abide by the following Hawks Academy Rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect opponents.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit – helmets are compulsory – for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any membership fees promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.