Great Harwood Cricket Club policy will be dependent upon the facilities available at the club at any one time, the access of those facilities and the number of children involved.
Principles to be adopted are as follows:
- Adults must not change or shower at the same time as using the same facilities as children.
- Adults should try to change at separate times to children during matches.
- If adults and children need to share a changing facility, the club will obtain consent from the parent that their child can share changing rooms with adults in the club.
- If children play for adult teams then their parents will be informed of the clubs policy on changing arrangements.
- Mixed gender teams will have access to separate male and female changing rooms.
- Mobile phones must not be used in the changing rooms.
- If children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the club no pressure will be placed on them and they will be encouraged to shower at home.